Tomorrow will be a beautiful Thanksgiving morning. Snow may cover the ground and family will be near. The aroma of turkey, stuffing, pies, and all the fixins one could dream of – will saturate the home filled with laughter.
As a family, we have experienced several changes and many highlights over the last year. To start, God blessed us with our first beautiful baby girl, Lael Joy Kreger! Being a Dad and watching her grow brings a fresh joy every morning. We also moved from Louisville to the greater Cincinnati area and have successfully made our new house into a home. I started in my new position and developed several great relationships with clients and business partners. Suzanne finished her Master’s degree and passed her FNP Boards. I made progress on my book… So many excellent things have taken place and I am thankful!
A Few Reasons to Express Gratitude:
· Jesus, His love, His sacrifice on the Cross and His nearness in our friendship.
· My lovely bride, Suzanne. She is truly my best friend and we really like each-other. She is a consistent joy source and incredibly easy on my eyes (good for me).
· Our beautiful and healthy baby girl Lael Joy Kreger. She is precious and adorable! Can’t beat that smile.
· Family. All of them. Dad (he is in Heaven today), Mom, Marybeth, Anthony. Jerry, Janey, Erica, Samantha. All of my Grandparents are still alive and well and I love them. My Uncles, Aunts, and Cousins. We have wonderful relationships. Hallelujah!
· Health – physically and mentally.
· A skill set that helps provide for my family.
· Our new career opportunities.
· A home close to family.
Remember, every good and perfect gift is from above.